German New Medicine Workshop – Presented by Andi locke mears
June 12 – 13, 2020
He discovered they are a result of two biological conflicts – one in each brain hemisphere. There are particular combinations of conflicts that result in:
- delusions (paranoia, delusions of grandeur)
- hallucinations (visual, auditory, olfactory)
- impaired cognition (ADD, dementia, short-term memory loss, confusion)
- abnormal movements and vocalizations (tics, Tourettes)
- obsessive thoughts ( related to death, dying, suicide, sex, etc)
- compulsive behaviors (ADHD, cutting, lying, hoarding)
He called these “Constellations.”
We will study all of these including:
- mood disorders such as depression and mania
- behaviors such as dementia, tics, narcissism, hostility, excessive talkativeness, sexual promiscuity, ADD, and much more
- and what we would call, “mental illness” and psychosis.
Day 1 Agenda: Learn or review the 5 Biological Laws of GNM
Day 2 Agenda: Learn all the Constellations and how to identify them in people. We’ll also be reviewing your case studies so come prepared with lots of questions!